Online registration is now closed in preparation of the event. On-site registration will be available on a space available basis beginning at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
The issue of trade featured prominently in the 2016 presidential election, with the overall tone taking a departure from the Obama administration's pro-trade agenda.
Join us for an expert panel discussion on the future of NAFTA, TPP, TTIP and foreign investment into the United States.
Presented by the International Business Council and Baker Donelson, in partnership with the Center for International Business at Belmont, Japan America Society of Tennessee, TN-China Network, and the Tennessee World Affairs Council.
- Consul General of Canada, Louise Blais
- Consul General of Mexico, Javier Díaz de León
- Consul General of Japan, Masami Kinefuchi
- Consul General of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Jeremy Pilmore-Bedford
- Doreen M. Edelman, shareholder, Baker Donelson
Moderator: John Scannapieco, shareholder, Baker Donelson
11 a.m. Registration and networking
11:25 a.m.-1 p.m. Program, discussion and Q&A
$25 Chamber members
$40 Future Chamber members
Online: click "Register Now" in the right column. (under sponsor logos and event location)
- Registration is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No confirmation will be sent prior to the event.
- We are unable to accept reservations by phone or e-mail.