Online registration is now closed in preparation of the event. On-site registration will be available beginning at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Join us for Business After Hours at Nashville's newest landmark, the Music City Center, on Wednesday, June 12. Spanning 1.2 million square feet in the heart of downtown Nashville, this new building will serve as a gathering spot for locals as well as for hundreds of thousands of visitors seeing our city for the first time.
With its green roof and environmentally efficient design, the building is also on track to be certified Silver Level LEED - Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design - by the U.S. Green Building Council.
Business After Hours is the ideal opportunity to develop relationships, walk away with new connections and market your business to over 300 attendees. Increase your company’s marketing efforts by purchasing a display table to endorse your business. Tables will include a 6' skirted table, admission for four, and promotion among hundreds of Chamber members and area business leaders. Table space is limited - register early!
Bring plenty of business cards for the contacts you will make.
Future Member $50
Chamber Member Display Table $250 SOLD OUT
- Pre-registration is required.
- Registration includes hors d'oeuvres and two drink tickets for beer, wine, and soft drinks.
- Member rate discount includes all employees of a Chamber-member company and their invited guests.
- We are unable to accept reservations by phone or e-mail. Registration is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to future events.
- No confirmation is sent prior to the event.
BB King's Blues Club
Copper Kettle Cafe & Catering
Kickin' Coffee & Tea
Maggiano's Little Italy
To make a payment by...
Credit card online: click "Register Now" in the right column under Quick Links.
Check or credit card by mail or fax: complete Registration Form and send by fax or mail with payment.