Online registration is now closed in preparation of the event. On-site registration will be available beginning at 5:00 p.m. Tuesday.
Grab a drink and connect with fellow Chamber members after work at our next Business After Hours at Nelson's Green Brier Distillery, located minutes from downtown. A family-owned business, Nelson's Green Brier Distillery was founded in the 1800s and resurrected by brothers Andy and Charlie Nelson. Join us in the distillery's Oak Room to enjoy a taste of Nelson's bourbon, chat with new businesses and devour delicious hors d'oeuvres from your favorite restaurants around town.
Come as an individual or purchase a display table to endorse your business. Table space is limited - register early! If your company purchases a display table, get creative! Attendees will be voting on the best display table throughout the evening.
· Chago’s Cantina
· etc. Restaurant
· Maggiano’s Little Italy
· Newk's Eatery
Chamber member $30
Future member $55
Chamber member display table $250 (includes admission for four, a 6-foot table and additional promotion among attendees)
- Pre-registration is required.
- Registration includes hors d'oeuvres and two drink tickets for beer, wine, and soft drinks.
- Member rate discount includes all employees of a Chamber-member company and their invited guests.
- We are unable to accept reservations by phone or e-mail. Registration is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to future events.
- No confirmation is sent prior to the event.
To make a payment by...
Credit card online: click "Register" in the right column above our sponsors.