Online registration for this event is now closed. You may register at the door beginning at 7:30 a.m.
Using New Media to Support your Business in Challenging Times
Your company's web site can be a powerful tool, but how can you maximize it to reach new customers? Join nationally recognized social media expert David Bullock for an interactive discussion about ways businesses of any size can take advantage of Web 2.0 technologies to make an impact in the marketplace. Bullock's Barack20.com web site analyzes the Obama campaign's groundbreaking use of Internet strategies, and tracks the successful use of social media to engage, captivate and motivate customers using readily available tools and platforms.
In this session, participants will learn how to:
• Use common tools and easy-to-use technologies to engage your prospect base;
• Tap overlooked resources within your business;
• Know exactly what is working (or not working) on your web site;
• Quickly and easily find prospects looking for your products and services;
• Position yourself as an expert within your niche, and monetize that expertise;
• Use the same technologies that large companies -- and even political campaigns --use to successfully promote your business.
Speaker: David Bullock, principal, David Bullock Business Solutions
Also at this event, a limited amount of space will be available for SBC members to display their company materials. Six-foot corporate display tables can be reserved for $100 each. To reserve a table, click "register now" under "quick links" to the right of this page.
7:30 a.m. Networking
8:00 a.m. Welcome and Introductions
8:15 a.m. Presentation
8:45 a.m. Q/A and Closing Remarks
Free to Chamber members.
Advance registration is required. Click "register now" under "quick links" to the right of this page.
To register for a display table, please click here to print a form to fax in.
Registration deadline is Friday, Feb. 20, 2009.
To register for the Small Business Council: Informed & Inspired Speaker Series on Wednesday, April 29, click here.