Online registration for the IBC Breakfast is now closed. On-site registration will be available beginning at 8 a.m. Wednesday.
The Internet is one of the most powerful tools in today's globalized business world. Even small businesses that sell online can potentially reach billions of customers in every country of the world.
Is your company prepared to enter the online global marketplace? Dan Alpert of Razorfish, one of the world's largest interactive agencies, will discuss Internet marketing strategies your business can implement. This will be followed by a panel discussion featuring local business owners.
Dan Alpert, vice president and client partner, Razorfish (bio)
John Aron, president and CEO, the Pasta Shoppe (bio)
Philip Dobbs, chief marketing officer, U.S. and Canada Consumer Tire Business Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations (bio)
Bobby Frank, CEO, BorderJump (bio)
Eduardo Minardi, COO, Bridgestone Americas, Inc., CEO, Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations (bio)
American Airlines ticket drawing:
Thanks to the generous IBC sponsorship from American Airlines, we will be drawing for American Airlines tickets at this breakfast. The winner will receive two round-trip, coach-class tickets to Europe or Latin America.*
*Must be present and a Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce member to win.
To make payment by…
Credit Card Online: click "Register Now" in the right column under Quick Links.
Check or Credit Card by Mail or Fax: complete Registration Form and send by fax or mail with payment.
- Deadline to preregister is Tuesday, September 4, or as soon as the event sells out.
- If space is available after Tuesday, September 4, prices will be $10 higher.
- Registration is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to future events. We will accept name changes up until 24 hours prior to the event. After that time, we are happy to do so on-site.
- No confirmation is sent prior to the event.
- We are unable to accept reservations by phone or e-mail.