Registration is now closed. Late registration will open at 7 a.m. at Lipscomb University, Ezell Center.
The Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce is encouraging our members to participate in the upcoming county races for mayor, vice mayor and Metro Council. We know members of the business community will play important roles in these elections and be significantly affected by their outcomes. This event will offer all Chamber members an opportunity to meet the candidates and hear about their business platforms.
7-7:45 a.m. Registration & networking
7:45 a.m. - Welcome and General Session
7:50-9:15 a.m. - Countywide Races
9:15-10 a.m. - Breakout Sessions by District
• District 19 (downtown)
• Northeast Davidson County (districts 7-11)
• East Davidson County (districts 5, 6, 12, 14-15)
• Northwest Davidson County (districts 1-3)
• Southeast Davidson County (districts 13,16-17, 26)
• Southeast Davidson County (districts 28-29, 32-33)
• South Davidson County (districts 4, 27, 30-31)
• Southwest Davidson County (districts 18, 20-25, 34-35)
Free to Chamber members
Click "Register Now" in the right column under Quick Links.
• Deadline to preregister is Friday, June 10 (or as soon as the event reaches capacity).
• We will accept name changes up until 48 hours prior to the event. After that time, we are happy to do so onsite on event day.
• No confirmation is sent prior to the event.
• We are unable to accept reservations by phone or e-mail.
Available in front of the Ezell Center or the Lipscomb Racquet Club Parking Garage located on the Belmont Blvd. side of Lipscomb.